Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome to My Big Mouth


You found me!   Good job.  So, look on over to the right of this post.  Do you see that little box where it says follow by e-mail?  If you would like to get a notification every time I find it impossible to keep my mouth shut, then put your e-mail address into that box and press submit.  It's that easy.

I struggled  (for about two minutes) with what to call this blog.  There is so much that I would like to talk about-  The progress or lack of progress for understanding home-based businesses in NS; political engagement; supporting local business: supporting people....but I saw a common thread-  my inability to not speak my mind.   I admire those who have the gift of silence, but I'm not one of them.

8 comments:

  1. I can handle another blog site, just please don't stop thinking and talking and writing. It's enlightening and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ron. It's fool hearty of me to think that it's even possible for me to keep my mouth closed. Just seemed like alternate posts, one day - Look at the beautiful flowers and the next day - Revolution! were just not working together. I feel much better now having a separate venue. Thanks for all your support and wisdom.

      Delete
  2. i love reading what your' big mouth has to say - and you say it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To quote the sage: Nothing good comes without a fight/KIck at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight! (but don't hurt yr foot)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.